September 26, 2013

Hongkong - Day 6

Weather changed several times today, from bright morning sun in a perfect blue sky to heavy rain in the evening. Went to Tsim Sha Tsui, the part of Kowloon which I see from my bed. In West TST there is the cruise ship terminal right next to Harbour City, the endless mall. I went there after a lunch of tuna sandwich. Didn't buy anything, again. :-(


There was no way to take a good picture of this labyrinth of mall corridors..


..so I took a picture of a nice ad wall.


Then back to the Star Ferry terminal...


..and across the harbour to Wan Chai.


5 minutes later it was raining..



In the evening I discovered another good looking 12+ floor shopping mall next door. 3 floors of it are a huge bookstore and another 3 floors restaurants. This is the plan for tomorrow :-)