September 29, 2013

Hongkong - Day 8

As every day I tried something new from the Asian cuisine. This time it was egg tart, a Hong Kong specialty. I'm glad I tried it, it will be the last one, though. Tastes very 'eggy'..like raw egg. 




Then some shopping as usual and for dinner a pork tenderloin/spring onion noodle soup once more.
Later I met some friends and we went to the Ozone Bar on top of the ICC building. It's at the 118th floor at about 490 meters and used to be the highest bar in the world for a time. 

The view is awesome. Like from a helicopter, maybe even higher. 
The have an outside seating area - at almost 500 meters!! - , walled in by a glass wall, though. So the pictures are taken trough this glass.



I had a Champagne Mojito...


..and my friend had some strange spicy cocktail with Vodka, Lemon Grass, Mango and Chili foam.  Later we changed to red wine which was excellent, too.


After a while it started to rain suddenly and intense, so we had to move to the inside. No view but a surreal interior. An unforgettable night!